WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE SINCE 2016
Sziget Festival Start
Come to the Sziget Festival if you:
- love music
- want to spend your time with prepared and responsible people
- are searching for a challenge
- want to impove yourself in independence and self care
- want to get in touch with different people even if you
use alternative communication aid
- want to make decisions on your every day living during your stay
- improve your social skills by meeting new friends
- want to challenge yourself in getting around on the festival
- to join various programs on the festival
“Let’s Go Out! Assoc.” (Mozduljunk ki!)
is a Non Profit Organisation to provide professional assistance for people with motor disorders at live concerts and at Sziget Festival since 2016.
Our team of experienced, Pető Institute trained professionals are there to help you to spend quality time and safe stay.
We help you in any of the activities
to conduct your life like:
- build-up tent
- using the toilet
- changing place with the wheelchair
- getting in and out of your wheelchair
- using money
- communicational situations
- getting around on the Festival
If you want to use the EASY XS Land Accesible Campsite and it’s facilities and / or you require personal assistance (for people with motor disorders) please contact us!
Availability is limited, so register ASAP!!
PLEASE NOTE THAT STAY AT THE EASY XS LAND ACCESSIBLE CAMPSITE IS ONLY POSSIBLE WITH REGISTRATION!
©2017-2019 Mozduljunk ki! Egyesület
Minden jog fenntartva! All rights reserved